2. I will never be able to get behind wearing tennis shoes with jeans.
3. The sun has been shining for the last three days, and I feel like a completely different person with all of these happy sunshine endorphins flowing through my body. I bet I'm a little glowy.
4. After eight years of grocery shopping for myself, I still have no idea what I'm doing. Try as I might to plan ahead, I still manage to throw away things left and right after they've turned into nasty science experiments in my fridge.
5. My blog is in for a serious makeover. Currently working with an oh-so-fabulous graphic designer to pretty this blog right up. Can't wait to see what she comes up with!
6. Mint green anything makes me happy.
7. When yoga pants can pass for work pants, that is a beautiful thing.
8. Having recess and a nap daily are highly underrated activities, and should be carried well into adulthood.